As is our tradition at Jamaica Plain News, here’s a run-down of which businesses and government offices/services aren’t running their usual hours because of the holiday.
- Government offices.
- Post Office; no mail delivery except express.
- Trash/recycling pickup is one day late in most of JP. Areas with the two pick-ups a week retain their normal schedule.
- MBTA is running a weekday schedule.
- Many JP businesses are open as usual. Ones we’ve confirmed will be open include:
- Simpli Bar & Bites (Serving its weekend brunch menu through 3 p.m.)
- Both City Feed locations.
- Supermarkets in general.
- Liquor stores.
- Convenience stores.
Tip of the hat to the city’s website and the Globe for help with items outside JP. If you’d like your businesses plans added to this list, please drop us a comment below, email us or add a comment to our Facebook post on the subject.