State Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for the fall. Office hours, held by Sen. Chang-Díaz and her staff, will take place within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District.
Chang-Díaz encourages any resident or interested party to attend and discuss any community, regional, or statewide issue of concern. Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours.
- Dorchester – Wednesday, November 8, 5-6PM, Grove Hall Branch of the Boston Public Library, 41 Geneva Ave, Dorchester.
- Roslindale – Thursday, November 9, 5-6PM, Roslindale Community Center, 6 Cummins Highway, Roslindale.
- Mattapan – Tuesday, November 14, 5-6PM, Mattapan Branch of the Boston Public Library, 1350 Blue Hill Avenue, Mattapan.
- Mission Hill – Tuesday, November 14, 6-7PM, J.P. Licks, 1618 Tremont Street, One Brigham Circle, Mission Hill.
- Jamaica Plain – Wednesday, November 15, 5-6PM, J.P. Licks, 659 Centre St, Jamaica Plain.
- South End – Friday, November 17, 9:30-10:30AM, South End Neighborhood Service Center (SNAP), 554 Columbus Ave, South End.
Those who cannot attend these office hours can contact Chang-Díaz’s office at 617-722-1673, email Sonia.Chang-Diaz@masenate.gov, or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Manager, Joshua Wolfsun, at 617-722-1673 or Joshua.Wolfsun@masenate.gov.