Automating Excel: Introduction to Dashboards
August 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$159
In this enlightening webinar, Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA, introduces you to Microsoft Excel worksheet dashboards.
David typically teaches from Excel 2016, but he points out any differences in earlier versions of Excel. He’s also happy to demonstrate techniques in a specific version of Excel spreadsheet upon request. David’s detailed handouts serve as reference tools you can fall back on after participating in one of his webinars. He also provides an Excel dynamic dashboard workbook that includes a majority of the examples he uses during this webinar.
Why Should You Attend
Learn a variety of techniques for presenting Excel data in dashboard form and how to quickly assimilate large amounts of data within charts and summary tables.
David’s courses are fast-paced, and attendees often are surprised at the amount of ground he covers in a webinar. He welcomes participants’ questions, so come ready to pick his brain.
David’s materials cover Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. He typically demonstrates techniques by using Excel 2013 or 2016, but is able to perform live demonstrations upon request in Excel 2010 and 2007 as well.
Areas Covered in this Webinar
- Create a dashboard that looks less like an Excel spreadsheet by hiding screen elements
- Create dynamic and interactive graphs with Excel’s PivotChart feature
- Discover how Microsoft Query allows you to create self-updating links to databases, spreadsheets, text files, and other data sources
- Filter data faster by way of the Slicer feature in Excel 2010 and later
- Learn how to control multiple pivot tables and charts instantly with the Slicer feature in Excel 2010 and later
- Learn how to hide or unhide Excel’s Ribbon interface using a simple macro technique
- Learn why certain features, including slicers, sparklines, and charts, are disabled in some workbooks
- Switch between Custom Views by way of a hidden drop-down list you can enable on Excel’s Quick Access Toolbar
- Understand why features, such as Slicers, are disabled in certain workbooks
- Use Excel’s Custom Views feature to make a single set of data serve multiple purposes
- Use Excel’s PivotTable feature to condense large amounts of information into manageable chunks
- Use the Group and Ungroup feature to expand or collapse rows and/or columns
- Identify ways to use Excel dashboards to quickly assimilate large amounts of data
- Recall how to create a dashboard that looks less like an Excel spreadsheet
- Define how to create dynamic and interactive graphs with Excel’s PivotChart feature
Who Will Benefit
- Financial and Business professionals
- IT/business intelligence consultants
- Practitioners tasked with summarizing large amounts of data in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.