- This event has passed.
Developing an Effective Fraud Risk Management Program
July 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$199
Key Take Away
This AML compliance webinar will look at various ways in which a financial institution or business may fall victim to fraud and ways in which such financial institution or business may develop a risk management to detect suspect fraud.
Risk of fraud is one of the types of fraud encountered by organizations today. If not addressed on time, it can bring disastrous results. Building effective fraud risk management program is a must. To do this, you must have tangible understanding of how and why fraud is carried out.
Why Should You Attend
Did you that organizations tend to lose approximately 5% of their annual revenues to fraud? Unfortunately, most of the risk management personnel tend to misjudge the role of fraud in the scope of their duties. It is very important that organizations focus on risk and take steps to deter fraud. But, without clear objectives, it is not possible to have an effective fraud risk management program.
Areas Covered In This Webinar
- Fraud – what is it and some recent case examples
- Some ways in which fraud can be manifested
- Developing a risk management program to identify potential fraud
- Indicators or “red flags” which can help to identify instances of possible fraud
- What to do when potential fraud is found or identified
- How to confront a person or company committing fraud
- Some recent notable cases involving fraud
- Identify, evaluate and manage fraud risks from all sources
- Support fraud risk management proposals by launching an anti-fraud culture
- Develop a system of internal controls to address the entity’s fraud risks
Who Will Benefit
Banks and other financial institutions
AML Compliance Officers
Heads/Directors of AML Compliance
Anti-Money Laundering Investigator
CCOs (Chief Compliance Officers)
MLROs, (Money Laundering Reporting Officers)
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.