- This event has passed.
Log on to the webinar ‘Managing Up – Leadership Skills For Administrators’
May 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$145.00
Is your organization poised to implement strategies that create value, generate growth and result in profits? Who thinks strategically in your firm? Strategy formation and strategic thinking have evolved make sure your strategic thinking skills are keeping pace. You need to know the answers to these questions plus what tools still work and continue to be useful in the development of strategy. What new approaches might give your organization a kick start to move to a new level of high performance?
This course is designed to mesh the proven-by-practice with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Managers learn by doing and gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, practice exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on up-to-date analytical and organizational approaches to solutions
You will gain an understanding as to when it’s time to re-think strategy or to re-invent your organization. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies.
Why should you Attend:
- Identify the benefits of focusing on strategy
- Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization
- Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving in the business world and develop ideas for their application for your organization
- Discover when to use action plans to implement strategy and when a looser system is required
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to structure the development of strategy for an organization
- How to ask strategic questions
- How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing strategy
- How your organization and the business environment in which it exists interact through strategy formation and implementation
- How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
- Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701710LIVE/?channel=jamaicaplainnews_may_2017_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.