- This event has passed.
Strategic Organizational Culture
July 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am$145.00
Organizational culture dictates how your employees think, act, and understand the world around them. You might say, it’s “the way it is around here.” In the end, our culture dictates our behavior, so carefully crafting your culture is important to meeting organizational goals. Unfortunately many organizations leave culture to develop on its own, totally ignoring the corporate values that appear on their website and hang on a poster in the lunch room.
Why should you Attend: Culture can be crafted by pushing your values into the pillar of your day-to-day organizational life. Don’t let culture be an abstract, theoretical idea that you don’t have any control over. You will gain tangible action items to implement immediately after the webinar to begin the process of crafting, managing and sustaining a winning corporate culture.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to Craft a Social Vision to Lead the Culture Change
- Create a Culture based on your Mission, Vision and Values (i.e., a Values-Based Culture)
- Use Coaching to Change Behavior of those who do not Conform
- Gain buy in from your Department Managers to make the Change, and from Employees to Participate
- Use Onboarding Strategically to Indoctrinate new Hires into the Culture
- Develop Action items to add to your already Existing Business Strategic Plan
- Review Case Studies of Real Organizations who have Crafted a Specific Culture to Drive Performance
Who Will Benefit:
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- HR Directors and Administrators
- Employee Relations Managers
- Training Directors
- HR Managers
- HR Generalists
- HR Assistants
- Business Owners
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.