- This event has passed.
Strategy and Steps to Manage Difficult People
July 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$159
Key Take Away
This webinar will help you to identify the different types of difficult people in a business environment and provide steps to handle these different types of difficult people.
When people encounter a difficult person they think they have done something to provoke the person or did something wrong, that is not the case. It is the difficult person who is not interacting in a businesslike manner and is disruptive.
Why Should You Attend
Difficult people are everywhere
- Their numbers are small but their impact is large
- Habitual behavior that affects most of the people with who they come in contact
- Frustrate and demoralize Loss of productivity and absenteeism
- Companies lose customers or clients
Areas Covered In This Webinar
What do you do when you encounter a difficult person?
The webinar gives you action steps and processes that work
- Analyze your reaction – what do you have control over
- What makes it difficult for you?
- What is the problem from your perspective?
- Strategies and steps to manage and handle the situation
- Business communication and styles
- Learn how to identify a difficult boss
- Common mistakes people make with difficult bosses
- Ways to manage the difficult boss
Who Will Benefit
- HR Managers
- Senior Management
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Leadership Team
- Employee Relationship Managers
- Staffing Managers
- All levels of business people
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.