- This event has passed.
Time and Task Management: Working Smarter Every Day.
July 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$159
Key Take Away
This webinar leads us all through important topics on time and task management, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is.
Take control of your time…and get control of your entire work day!
The speed of everything has changed. Are your time management skills up to the challenge?
Do you put off more today than you can ever accomplish tomorrow…exhaust yourself by 4:00 p.m. with only a fraction of your work done…see yourself as a decision maker who never gets around to making decisions…dread the next business meeting—or worse, going back to your desk to see what voice mails and emails await you? If you’re doing more and enjoying it less, it’s time to get out of the time trap and back to productive management! This webinar gives you practical techniques for controlling time and making it a manageable resource.
Why Should You Attend
Are you concerned about how much time and productivity your people are wasting?
What about lost energy, efficiency and effectiveness, especially because people are overtasked and overburdened?
Would you like to gain an extra 30 minutes each day?
Would you like to improve concentration and increase efficiency?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn.
Areas Covered In This Webinar
Self-Evaluation: How Do You Manage Your Time
- Take the Time-Mastery Profile® to identify how you are in managing time
- Highlight your strengths and challenges with time
- Identify timewasters and learn how to avoid them using new techniques
Concentration and Focus
- Learn techniques that will help you complete your tasks at a faster rate
- Discuss how to handle distractions and interruptions—both self- and other-imposed
Planning to Succeed
- Refine the planning process and goal-setting system using the SMART technique
Decision Making and Prioritizing
- Align your priorities with your goals for better decision making
- Learn about “the window of opportunity” to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Learn the principles of organization to eliminate clutter and maintain order and effective filing systems
- Learn to manage your phone, e-mail and electronic files
Establishing Boundaries to Create Balance
- Learn when to say “yes” and when to say “no”
- Say “yes” to yourself…by saying “no” to others
- Create quiet zones to think, reflect and concentrate
- Build a commitment to your own time-management plan—it’s up to you!
Setting SMART Goals
- SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely
- What are my roles?
- What weekly goal will I set for each role?
- TOPPS: Task, Objective, Product, Program, Schedule
- OPICS: Output, Product, Input, Conditions, Standards
- Setting milestones
- Working the Plan
- Achieve better results through more effective planning and clarifying objectives
- Delegate effectively and free yourself for bigger tasks
- Set group goals and priorities
- Eliminate the time wasters
- Handle interruptions and distractions
- Say no to unreasonable demands
- Redirect your efforts to the most important and valid tasks
- Make sure there is time in the day for you
- Learn strategies to improve concentration and increase your efficiency
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Vice Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Executive Directors
- Managing Directors
- Regional Vice Presidents
- Area Supervisors
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.