- This event has passed.
TIN Matching to Reduce Your B-Notices and Eliminate Proposed Penalties.
July 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$159
Key Take Away
With this webinar, you can begin to develop a solid plan to move your company toward near absolute regulatory compliance, efficiency improvements, standardized processes, & adequate documentation to ensure your 1099 reporting requirements contain accurate information that will agree with the IRS’s records. You will all but eliminate your B-Notices from the IRS.
Learn the best practices for eliminating 1099 error notices from the IRS. Discover the power of the TIN Matching system. Learn how to handle the CP-2100 notices from Uncle Sam and avoid the fines & penalties for failure to timely comply with the B-Notice requirements.
Understand the difference between and 1st and 2nd B-Notice and the related differences in required vendor responses. Be sure you institute and stop Backup Withholding tax when required.
Join us for this content-rich webinar and you will gain the tools to make you the most effective information return manager your company has ever seen.
Why Should You Attend
How do you know your vendor’s W-9’s are correct? What are the consequences of filing incorrect name and ID numbers on their 1099 form? Find out the answers to these questions.
Areas Covered In This Webinar
- What is TIN Matching?
- Who must request access to the TIN Matching system?
- How do we register to use the system?
- Once registered, how does the TIN Match system work?
- What are the best practices for managing 1099 reporting requirements?
- How do we address vendors/payees who report incorrect information on their W-4’s?
- B-Notices: when I receive a letter from the IRS stating I have incorrect names/TINS on my 1099s, what actions must I take and how soon?
- What if I receive a Notice of Proposed Penalty?
- What are the Reasonable Cause provisions and how do I apply them to a penalty notice?
Who Will Benefit
- Compliance Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Accounting Managers
- Information Reporting Officers
- Tax Managers
- Bank Managers
- Internal Auditors
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.