Here's our ongoing list of what's open and closed:
BREAKING: Massachusetts is cancelled.
— ryan (@internetryan) February 9, 2015
Okay, just having a bit of fun there. On to the actual list.
- Fiore's Bakery
- Harvest Coop, 57 South St. (Arboretum Harvest is open until 7 p.m. Monday)
- Bella Luna: 284 Amory St.; 617-524-6060 or milkywayjp.com.
- Boston Public Schools (also closed Tuesday)
- Hyde Square Task Force (programs cancelled, office closed.)
- Boston Public Libraries, including JP Branch Library and Connolly Branch Library
- City Hall
- State Offices: Non-emergency employees instructed not to work Monday
- Eliot School: Classes cancelled Monday and Tuesday
- Blue Frog Bakery: 3 Green St., 617-983-3764
- Canary Square: 435 South Huntington Ave.; 617-524-2500 or canarysquare.com.
- Millenium Restaurant and Grill, 3090 Washington St. 617-522-0505 or their Facebook page.
- City Feed & Supply: 672 Centre St. and 66A Boylston St.; 617-524-1700 or cityfeedandsupply.com.
- Grass Fed: 605 Centre St.; 617-553-2278 or grassfedjp.com. Open until 9 p.m.
- The Haven: 2 Perkins St.; 617-524-2836 or thehavenjp.com.
- Ula Cafe: 284 Amory St.; 617-524-7890 or ulacafe.com. Open until 5 p.m. instead of 7 p.m.
- Boston Centers for Youth and Families: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday. Includes Curtis Hall at 20 South St. and the Hennigan Community Center at 200 Heath St.
- Whole Foods Jamaica Plain opened as of 10 a.m. Monday.
- Ten Tables: 597 Centre St.; 617-524-8810 or tentables.net opens at 5:30 p.m. Monday
If your business or organization has plans to announce, add a comment on this story or email email@example.com and we'll add it to the list.