State Sen. Sonia Chang-Díaz and her staff are holding neighborhood office hours this summer within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District.
State Sen. Chang-Díaz encourages residents and interested parties to attend and discuss any community, regional, or statewide issue of concern. Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours.
- Mission Hill – Tuesday, June 12, 8:30-9:30 am. Mike’s Donut, 1524 Tremont St. Description: Pick up a delicious donut and then join Communications Director & Mission Hill Liaison Joshua Wolfsun to talk local issues and State House updates.
- Dorchester – Wed, June 13, 6-8 pm. Mass Innovation Night, 41 Geneva Ave., Dorchester. Description: Stop by Mass Innovation Night to talk with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor about community issues and big updates from the State House.
- Mattapan – Thursday, June 14, 5-6 pm. Mattapan Branch of the Boston Public Library, 1350 Blue Hill Ave., Mattapan. Description: Join Sen. Chang-Díaz and her Legislative Aide Maia Raynor at the opening reception for a new art show, and share your thoughts about the district.
- Roxbury – Thursday, June 14, 7-8 pm. Haley House, 12 Dade St., Roxbury. Description: Grab your morning coffee with Sen. Chang-Díaz and join Legislative Aide Maia Raynor to talk about what’s going on in the neighborhood.
- Jamaica Plain –Friday, June 15, 9:30-10:30 am, JP Branch of the Boston Public Library, 30 South St., Jamaica Plain. Description: Grab your weekend page turner and talk about issues in the neighborhood with Legislative Aide Ethan Smith.
- South End – Tuesday, June 19, 9:30-10:30 am, Anna Bissonnette House (Hearth, Inc.), 1640 Washington St., South End. Description: Join Legislative Director Ernesto Reyes Hernández to talk about what’s going on in the neighborhood.
- Roslindale – Wednesday, June 20, 5-6 pm. Roslindale Public Library, 4246 Washington St., Roslindale. Description: Pick up some light reading and join Bilingual Senior Assistant Escarolyn Garcia to discuss the neighborhood and upcoming issues facing the Commonwealth.
Those who cannot attend these office hours can contact Sen. Chang-Díaz’s office at 617-722-1673, email Sonia.Chang-Diaz@masenate.gov, or stop by her State House office located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Director, Joshua Wolfsun, at 617-722-1673 or Joshua.Wolfsun@masenate.gov.