State Sen. Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for September. Office hours, held by Chang-Díaz and her staff, will take place within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District.
These office hours are a great opportunity to discuss any community or statewide issues and hear about what’s going on at the State House. Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours.
- Mattapan – Monday, September 16, 5-7 PM, America’s Food Basket, 926 Cummins Highway. Description: Grab your weekly groceries and then sit down with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor to share your thoughts and hear the latest updates.
- Dorchester – Tuesday, September 17, 4-6 PM, Dorchester Bay EDC Fair Foods Event, 590 Dudley Street. Description: On your way to grab some fresh fruits and vegetables, join Legislative Aide Maia Raynor to discuss what’s going on in the neighborhood.
- South End – Thursday, September 19, 10-11:30 AM, South End Library, 685 Tremont Street. Description: Refresh your reading list and sit down with Legislative Director Ernesto Reyes Hernández to hear about the latest news from the State House.
- Mission Hill – Saturday, September 21, 11 AM-1 PM, Health & Wellness Fair, Mission Hill Playground. Description: Learn about all the health resources on the Hill and then stop by to talk with Communications Director Joshua Wolfsun about what’s been happening at the State House.
- Jamaica Plain – Monday, September 23, 6-7:30 PM, Connolly Branch Library, 433 Centre Street. Description: Pick up your weekly reading and sit down with Legislative Aide Ethan Smith to discuss what’s been going on in the neighborhood.
- Hyde Park – Wednesday, September 25, 5-6:30PM, America’s Food Basket, 942 Hyde Park Avenue. Description: Join Sen. Chang-Díaz and Legislative Aide Ethan Smith and share your thoughts on your weekly grocery run.
Those who cannot attend these office hours can contact Sen. Chang-Díaz’s office at 617-722-1673, email Sonia.Chang-Diaz@masenate.gov, or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Director, Joshua Wolfsun, at 617-722-1673 or Joshua.Wolfsun@masenate.gov.