- This event has passed.
2020 Form W-4: Withholding Compliance Changes Effective January 2020
February 19, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$189
Topic : 2020 Form W-4: Withholding Compliance Changes Effective January 2020
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
The IRS has released the final version of the 2020 Form W-4 - Employee's Withholding Certificate. The new form must be used for all employees who receive their first pay check after December 31, 2019 and any existing employees who change their withholding amount after December 31, 2019.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- The legal requirement that the employer withhold income tax from employee compensation.
- Information provided on the 2020-W-4 and how it is used.
- 2020-W-4 line by line.
- How to compute withholding for the 2020-W-4 and year W-4 Forms still in effect.
- The new withholding tables - How and when to use them. Example computations.
- The special instructions for non-resident aliens.
- State withholding certificates.
Speaker Profile :
Patrick Haggerty is Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey. He is a tax practitioner, author, and educator. His work experience includes non-profit organization management, banking, manufacturing accounting, and tax practice. He began teaching accounting at the college level in 1988. He is licensed as an Enrolled Agent by the U. S. Treasury to represent taxpayers at all administrative levels of the IRS and is a Certified Management Accountant.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 717-208-8666
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Please be sure to include your email address so we can reach you in case there's a problem!