- This event has passed.
Canary Square’s First Annual Hoppy Holidays Market
December 17, 2016 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pmFree
On Saturday, December 17th, Canary Square will be hosting its First Annual Hoppy Holidays Open Market featuring artwork, crafts, and other goods from local vendors and artisans.
From 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., the special holiday event will bring together Canary’s talented friends and neighbors to provide guests an opportunity to shop locally just in time for the holidays! Canary will offer festive beer and menu specials for guests wishing to enjoy Saturday brunch at the restaurant as well as complimentary hot chocolate for all shoppers.
Offering a variety of shoppable goods from clay polymer jewelry and original artwork to terrarium shadow boxes and locally sourced preserves, featured local vendors include:
- Trish Bennett -- soap, lip balm, bath tea, jewelry, etc.
- Mae Chevrette -- http://www.maechevrette.com/
- Dara Creek -- botanical-themed artwork, hand-etched glass vessels, terrarium shadow boxes, necklaces, etc.
- Yuliya Shulman -- http://www.yesiweb.com/jewelry
- Artifacts Everyday -- https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtifactsEveryday
- Sanae Ferreira -- https://www.etsy.com/shop/inspireebys
- Sarah Ratta (Emma's Way Gardens) -- handmade organic preserves, sauces and condiments using locally sourced ingredients
- Kerin Sweeney -- http://www.kerinsweeney.com/
- Elise Margo -- https://www.etsy.com/shop/EliseMargoDesigns
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
Not-for-profits post their events for free.
We ask businesses to pay $5 per event, but waive that fee as a benefit for advertisers.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here's the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there's a problem!
Please go ahead and submit your event — if you are a business, we will be in touch about your $5 fee. Or you can go ahead and pay your $5 fee via PayPal.