- This event has passed.
Home Buyer Seminar
April 6, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Have you been thinking about buying a home but don’t know where to begin? Our lively and informative home buying seminar is back and has been completely updated with the latest home sales data and interest rate predictions. We will be joined by a leading mortgage broker and a top-notch real estate attorney who will discuss the home purchase process and answer your questions about ownership.
- Rents are skyrocketing but does buying a home make the most sense?
- What impact will rising mortgage rates have on the market and my ability to buy?
- How have condo and single family home prices changed in the last year?
- Must I put 20% down? Will lenders accept a smaller deposit?
- What are some of the common mistakes buyers make when searching for a home?
In 2016, our team approach helped hundreds of people purchase their dream homes in Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, West Roxbury and throughout Greater Boston. We are passionate about helping people achieve their real estate goals and look forward to sharing what we have learned with you. By the end of the workshop you’ll be a more educated consumer and on your way to home ownership.
Space is limited! Register here.
Ellen, Janis and Josh Real Estate Team / ReMax Destiny
PS: Not ready to connect? Visit our website (www.EJJrealestate.com) to search for local listings and save your favorites.
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here’s the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there’s a problem!