- This event has passed.
JP SAGE Table: Intergenerational LGBTQ Dinner and Conversation
November 8, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
ENTRANCE is on GREEN St. Look for banners marked "SJHPC."
Come for the food and the door prizes...
Stay for the conversation and community!
More than a one-day event, SAGE Table is an opportunity to build intergenerational connections that can sustain us all as we age. SAGE Tables are happening across the country on Nov. 8th. Join us at our local JP SAGE Table!
- Come anytime between 5 and 7:30 PM
- Bring your appetite for conversation and intergenerational community! If you can, also bring some food or drink to share. (Alcohol-free, please)
What to Expect:
- Food and drink (Alcohol-free)
- Conversation, community, and connections with older adults, younger people, and everyone in between
- Door prizes for the first to arrive, the youngest and eldest people, and other prizes to be randomly drawn
These local restaurants are preparing food for our guests -- The Frogmore: Lowcountry Kitchen and Bar, Brassica, Ula Cafe, Fresh Deal, Haley House Bakery Cafe
Plenty of door prizes, from these local and national businesses -- 3 gorgeous bowties from Jag & Co of NYC! Gift certificates from these local vendors:Brassica Kitchen and Restaurant, Whole Foods Market (Jamaica Plain Store), Ula Cafe, HEED THE HUM ($50 gift certificate!)
SAGE Table is a unique opportunity to bring together many generations of LGBT family members, friends, and allies for an evening of sharing food, sharing stories, and making new connections across generations. Through community building that begins at the SAGE Table, we’ll tackle the problems of loneliness that affect all generations of the LGBT community.
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here’s the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there’s a problem!