- This event has passed.
JPNC Housing & Development Committee meeting 2021
October 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Agenda: Google News Follow
o Update on Forbes Building
o Update on Arborway Yard
o Update on BERDO
o Incoming & Outgoing Board Members
o Elect New Officers
o Discussion on DE&I outreach initiative – Samantha Montaňo, temporary JPNC chair, has asked to discuss
- Article 80 Projects:
o 3409 Washington St. – Dave Traggorth, Traggorth Companies (confirmed)
- Topics: Provide comments on Article 80 Project: Proposal for 29-unit apartment building with other ground floor community space. BDPA link: http://www.bostonplans.org/projects/development-projects/3409-washington-street
- Others invited: Ebony DaRosa, Project Manager, BPDA
- Other presentations:
o BPDA Community Outreach - Barry Reaves, Director, Diversity & Inclusion at BPDA (confirmed); Jamahrl Crawford, Community Liaison for JP, Roxbury and Mission Hill, BPDA (confirmed)
- Topics: BPDA community outreach efforts, Housing & Development Committee DE&I outreach initiative
o 127 Amory St. – John K. Harding, Project Manager, The Community Builders (confirmed)
- Topics: Adding additional affordable units and reduction in overall number of units, plans for a community process. BPDA link for 125 Amory St.: http://www.bostonplans.org/projects/development-projects/125-amory-street-development
o 10 Stonley Rd., AKA “Stonley-Brookley” – Matt Henzy, Associate Director of Real Estate, JPNDC (confirmed); Dave Traggorth, Traggorth Companies (confirmed)
- Topics: Change of ownership and changing development from 20% affordable to 100% affordable, plans for community process. BPDA link: http://www.bostonplans.org/projects/development-projects/10-stonley-road
- Others invited: Aisling Kerr, Project Manager, BPDA
- Matters for Potential Vote
o 3409 Washington St.
o 127 Amory Street – Community Builders may be seeking letter of support for receiving City funding
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Please be sure to include your email address so we can reach you in case there's a problem!