- This event has passed.
Stonybrook Neighborhood Association monthly meeting, Feb. 10
February 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
The next Stonybrook Neighborhood Association monthly meeting is at English High School Library, Monday, February 10, 2020, 7-9pm. www.sna-jp.org.
For those that weren’t able to attend the Franklin Park Master Plan Meeting on January 28th, you can still complete the survey. Please share your opinions!
- Master Plan info: https://www.franklinparkmasterplan.com
- Master Plan Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/franklinparkmp
THIS THURSDAY: 84 Stonley Rd (Squid Hell recording studio building) Abutters Meeting (but all can attend) about a 9 unit development proposal. Thursday, February 6 @ 7pm, Curtis Hall (20 South St)
Agenda for the February 10 SNA meeting:
- Steering Committee vacancies
- 97-99 Williams Street: Developer Presentation & Discussion
- Subcommittee Updates: if you are interested in joining a subcommittee please contact the Steering Committee: email@example.com
- 22-26 Plainfield St
- 84 Stonley Rd
- BMS Paper, 3390 Washington St
- Keegan's, 3458 Washington St
- 34-36 Rossmore Rd
- 35 Brookley/10 Stonley Rd
- 3502 Washington St
- Flanagan & Seaton, 3521-9 Washington St
- Visions for Large & Small Scale Development: volunteers needed to form a subcommittee to update them.
- Next Meeting Monday March 9th
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here’s the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there’s a problem!