- This event has passed.
World Wildlife Day at Franklin Park Zoo
March 3, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pmFree with general zoo admission.
Celebrate World Wildlife Day at Franklin Park Zoo on Sunday, March 3. Learn what you can do to help protect and make a difference for the future of wild species. Ask questions directly to zookeepers about some of the endangered animals that call Franklin Park Zoo home during zookeeper chats. Guest are also invited to discover more about this global occasion at the education station and get creative at the craft table inside the Tropical Forest.
Schedule of events:
- 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Arts & crafts, Tropical Forest sloth exhibit
- 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Education Station, Tropical Forest sloth exhibit
- 10:30 a.m. – Tortoise zookeeper chat, Children's Zoo
- 11:00 a.m. – Bird's World zookeeper chat
- 11:30 a.m. – Cooter turtle zookeeper chat, Bird's World
- 1:30 p.m. – Cotton-top tamarin zookeeper chat
- 2:00 p.m. – Gorilla forage feed and zookeeper chat
- 2:30 p.m. – Tiger zookeeper chat
The Jamaica Plain News calendar is open to all local organizations and businesses.
We examine all submissions after they go live. Here’s the form to add your event. Please be sure to include contact information so we can reach you in case there’s a problem!