A lightning strike likely caused Saturday's fire in an electrical vault along the Commuter Rail tracks at Forest Hills. The fire, visible for miles in each direction, sent acrid smoke into the neighborhood. As of Monday morning, Amtrak crews were still repairing damage to the signals, according to Mac Daniel, media relations manager for Keolis, the company that operates the commuter rail. Residents are reporting more train horns blowing than usual. Firefighters responded to the blaze at 6:44 a.m. Saturday.