It's April 1, which means if you park on-street, you'll need to pay attention to street cleaning schedules.
Each street that gets swept is on a rotation on a particular weekday, like Monday or Friday. The city sweeps the odd-numbered side of the street on the first and third weekday. The city sweeps the even side of the street on the second and fourth weekday. You'll need to move your car to the other side of the street before you go to work on days your part of the street is swept.
Several streets in the Green Street corridor that were not previously swept have been added this season:
- Glen Road (from Washington to Franklin Park)
- Woodside Avenue (from Washington to Forest Hills)
- Green Street (from Amory to Centre)
- Greenley Place (from Green to dead end)
- Union Avenue (from Green to dead end)