State Sen. Sonia Chang-Díaz and her staff are hosting neighborhood office hours across the district throughout November and in Jamaica Plain on Nov. 17.
These office hours are a great opportunity to discuss any community or statewide issues and hear about what’s going on at the State House. Chang-Díaz does not attend all neighborhood office hours, as she rotates which neighborhood office hours she attends.
Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours. Office hours will be held at the following times and locations:
- Dorchester – Wednesday, November 7, 4:30-6 pm, Grove Hall Library, 41 Geneva Ave. Description: Refresh your reading list and chat with Legislative Aide Maia Raynor about what’s been happening at the State House.
- Mission Hill – Thursday, November 8, 8:30-9:30 am, Mike’s Donuts, 1524 Tremont St. Description: Pick up a delicious donut and then join Communications Director Joshua Wolfsun to talk local updates and upcoming legislation.
- Roslindale – Thursday, November 8, 4-5 pm, Roslindale Library, 4246 Washington St. Description: Grab your next page-turner and talk with Legislative Aide Ethan Smith about all the latest updates from the State House.
- South End – Tuesday, November 13, 9-10 m, ABCD South End, 554 Columbus Ave. Description: Join Legislative Director Ernesto Reyes Hernández to discuss local issues and the upcoming legislation.
- Roxbury – Tuesday, November 13, 5-6:30 pm, Bruce C. Bolling Building, 2300 Washington St. Description: Sit down with Sen. Chang-Díaz and her Legislative Aide, Maia Raynor, to talk about what’s going on in the neighborhood.
- Mattapan – Tuesday, November 13, 7-8 pm, Food & Fitness Coalition Meeting, Mildred Ave Community Center, 5 Mildred Ave. Description: Stop by during the Food & Fitness Coalition Meeting to talk with Senator Chang-Díaz and her Legislative Aide, Maia Raynor, about issues in the neighborhood & State House.
- Jamaica Plain – Saturday, November 17, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, Jamaica Plain Library, 30 South St. Description: Grab your weekend page turner and talk about issues in the neighborhood with Legislative Aide Ethan Smith.
Those who cannot attend these office hours can contact Sen. Chang-Díaz’s office at 617-722-1673, email Sonia.Chang-Diaz@masenate.gov, or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Director, Joshua Wolfsun, at 617-722-1673 or Joshua.Wolfsun@masenate.gov.