Boston Police have arrested a second suspect in the shooting death of Kenny Lamour. The Hyde Park man was gunned down Feb. 11 at 891 Centre St. as he shoveled snow in a community service program.
On Thursday, the police fugitive unit arrested Donte Henley, 24, of South Boston and charged him with murder. He is due in court Friday for his arraignment.
Police had previously arrested Josiah Zachery, 18, also of Hyde Park, and charged him not only with Lamour's murder, but also with firing on cops as they chased him onto Pondside streets. Police weren't hit and they did not return fire.
The daytime mayhem shut down Centre Street between Murray Circle and the Monument for hours as teams of police combed the area for evidence.
Previous Jamaica Plain News coverage:
- Victim in Monument Killing Was Kenneth Lamour, 21, of Hyde Park
- Hyde Park Teen Charged With Murder, Assault in Centre Street Mayhem
- Commish Praises ‘Tremendous Restraint’ of Officers Not Returning Fire
- ‘Deeply Saddening’ — Youth Program Speaks on Fatal Monument Shooting
- Man Dead, Cop Shot At, Two People in Custody in Centre Street Shooting
- Person Shot at 891 Centre St.